Friday, September 9, 2011

Copy Desk Fail and "One Ticket to High, Please."

Just a little random Friday flotsam and jetsam consisting of two absolute gems, both courtesy of BoingBoing...

First, the "Unfortunate Headline of the Day" award  goes to the Washington Post for this doozy...


'Nuff said there...

Next, seemingly staid, buttoned-down travel writer/PBS television host Rick Steves goes a little wild as he gives the funniest travel/getting stoned analogy  I've ever heard...



"I love going places, and to me high is a place."

I and the millions of geriatric PBS viewers anxiously await the debut of that particular episode of "Rick Steve's Europe." I'm guessing it couldn't be any weirder or more hallucinogenic than those old re-runs of "The Lawrence Welk Show."

1 comment:

  1. We will now hear from the wonderful Lennon sisters. Band: a-one, a-doobie....

    ReplyDelete